EcoCLoud360 sits at the nexus of two of the hottest trends in IT: the adoption of cloud technologies and increasing environmental awareness and the need for cleaner IT solutions. We are looking for driven and self-motivated professionals that can keep up with our pace, energy and agility that allows us to advance our offerings and technology and preserve our startup-like culture. We are on the lookout for key talent that is as committed to the mission of EcoCloud360 as we are.
Cloud Support Specialists
We are in need for two experienced Cloud Support Specialists to join our Operations team. In this role you will be responsible for having an in depth understanding of EcoCLoud360 products and services and serving as our in house expert for handling critical customer issues. You will work closely with all other departments in order to communicate customer concerns, feature requests and bug reports and will play a critical role in our customers’ satisfaction.
- Record issues and feature requests.
- Serve as the primary escalation point for the Service Desk on incident related issues.
- Assist in training on product enhancements.
- Work with Product Management teams and other departments to communicate customer issues.
- Serve as contact point, and assist with critical customer issues.
- Escalate problem reports.
- Create known workaround or knowledge base instructions for Service Desk consumption.
- Assist customers with user interface and services configuration.
- Communicate updates with customers on outstanding critical issues.
- General overall technical troubleshooting.
- Learning customer environments and enhance EcoCloud360 services to meet the customer needs.
- 3 years of technical support experience.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to rapid changes.
- Must be flexible and able to work on call if necessary.
- Ability to travel to customer sites.
- Experience with incident management tracking systems (Case or Ticket Management).
- Ability to create and follow process documentation.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows systems administration including full command set, and windows registry.
- Moderate/High level experience with Linux OS
- Intermediate knowledge of TCP/IP, NAT, network routing, firewalls, VLAN’s, sub-netting.
- Scripting experience (Shell, Perl, Python).
- Moderate level experience working with syslog.
- Moderate level experience working with windows logging.
- Experience with iptables, tcpdump, WireShark, NMAP, Nessus, CCNA.
- Able to troubleshoot layer one/two issues and router configurations.
- Experience with Cloud Computing, Amazon Cloud Services and Auto-Scaling.
- Experience with VMware, or other virtualization technologies.
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certified.
- Expert level knowledge of EcoCloud360 User Interface, and configuration.
- 1 opening in Washington D.C., United States and 1 opening in Reykjavik, Iceland.